PWN Virtual Entrepreneurship Programme
Be the best entrepreneur you can be!
Our sister network PWN Munich and our Global network have developed an entrepreneur programme in conjunction with the EU Business School (known also as European University). This is a unique opportunity to work together with top notch coaches, professors, tutors and instructors to start or further develop your venture. Over a period of 8 months you’ll be guided through webinars and an online community to becoming the best entrepreneur you can be.
Be fast, swift and nimble: places are limited (max. 50 for the whole of Europe). The programme is open to both member and non-members.
The price for PWI Brussels members, who are also PWN Global members, is only 120 euros. Non-members pay 260 euros.
In addition to this, PWI Brussels will organise gatherings for the participants in Brussels to talk, discuss and give it even more punch!
This program will cover aspects such as:
- Your personal needs
- Your values
- Your wellbeing and health
- The impact your work might have on your family and your relationships
- Moving your idea forward
- Developing your unique business model – strategies and competencies
- Running and growing a successful business
- Managing uncertainty and ambiguity
- Building trust
- The art of negotiation
- Marketing and sales tools and channels
- Taking the next level and finding the right partner.
Registrations for 2017 are now open - click here. Please note that REGISTRATION CLOSES on 30 March 2017.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any difficulty registering as a member and email@example.com for questions about the programme.